With medical advancements and scientific breakthroughs, our population is living longer and staying healthier into our seventies and eighties. With this development, many Philadelphia families are redefining their family unit by welcoming their parents into their households. This has brought about a growing need for additional homes on one lot, or the creation of in law quarters.
At Red Hook Construction Group, we understand the need to provide for your family while maintaining your own space. We offer custom made in-law homes or custom additions to your current home to create more space at affordable prices.
Multi-Generational Homes |Custom Creations for In-Laws
At Red Hook Construction Group, we don’t just build for you, we build them with you. Whether you want another home built on your property or need an additional room added for your in-laws, we will design a Philadelphia home that will grow with your family. We provide full-service design and construction packages, which include:
- Design Services – We offer a variety of floorplans to choose from, or can assist you with a custom design. Additionally, you can come to Red Hook with a pre-prepared design that we can work with.
- Preconstruction Services – Our preconstruction services includes a project review to determine whether the project can be completed by our team. Often, the Red Hook design team will locate small potential risks and provide solutions to reduce issues during construction.
- Estimating – After we have agreed upon a design and a location, we will work with you to determine precise pricing for your project.
- Construction Services – Not only do we offer on-site management of your project, our technicians are focused on quality control. We consistently monitor construction to make sure that our highly trained team stays on schedule and within budget.
- Permit and Inspection Assistance – The Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code mandates that all construction activities be inspected before, during, and after the work is done. We arrange these inspections and work within state and Philadelphia laws to ensure your in-law quarters pass inspections.
Multigenerational housing has been increasing every year. Professionals are suggesting that it is better to start thinking about the future of your parents and in-laws now. Red Hook Construction Group can help you to provide the perfect living situation for your family. If you are preparing for a new addition, contact Red Hook today at PHONE NUMBER to start creating quarters that meet all of your needs.